The Influencer Marketing Factory survey of the designer economy
The Creator Economy is a class of businesses created by more than 50 million content creators, curators, social media influencers, bloggers and videographers who use social media, platforms and financial tools to help them grow. and their monetization.
The Creator Market, which is combined with an influencer marketing industry size of $ 13.8 billion in 2021 and hundreds of new startups, brings the total creator market to over 104.2 billion. of dollars and increases daily.
The Influencer Marketing Factory responded to a survey in which it studied the designer economy market from a user and designer perspective. This survey focused on users and creators to understand a creator’s preferences when creating content and how much they are able to monetize, while also understanding how users like to support their favorite influencers and which platforms they use. use the most.
After analyzing its results, The Influencer Marketing Factory refined six main conclusions. Which includes:
- The preferred platform for content creators is TikTok (30%) followed by Instagram (22%) and YouTube (22%). They also said that these three platforms are also the ones where they make the most money: TikTok (24%), Instagram (22%), YouTube (20%)
- 58% of users say that over the next 12 months, they would pay a monthly subscription of between $ 1 and $ 15 to access exclusive content from their favorite creator
- The main source of income for creators is branded offers (31%), followed in second position by their own brand / company (25%) and creative funds (15%)
- 63% of users gave a tip creators at least one time
- Social media of preferred creators by age: 18-24 year olds prefer TikTok to the 54+ target who prefers YouTube. Instagram is consistent from 18 to 44
- What drives users to support creators: (1) they try to support them in all circumstances, (2) they feel inspired by the creator, (3) they trust (almost) everything ‘they announce
Learn about the findings from the Creator Economy and more information: Download the free Creator Economy report (over 70 pages) and view the infographic.
About The Influencer Marketing Factory: The Influencer Marketing Factory is a full-service global influencer marketing agency that helps brands engage with Gen Z and Gen Y audiences on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram.